Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tony's S-O-A-P (box)

I just wanted to try something for a while... I am currently going through the Old Testament once & the New Testament twice in the next year. My bible reading plan has me reading approximately four chapters of the Bible a day. What I do is journal on one or two specific verses that stick out to me over the course of my day's reading. What I am doing on this blog is trying to pick my favorite Journal entry throughout the course of my week and Post it here on this blog for your reading. I know it isn't too ground-breaking but I want to let you all into a little bit of my world with God & hopefully encourage you a little along the way. Anyways, it is easy to pick up on what I am doing with these journal entries... just check them out.

You are blessed,

-tony

p.s. The passage in parenthesis is the passage that I chose out of the daily reading which comes before the passage that is in parenthesis.

No comments: